Saturday, February 19, 2005

Ragam 20005, ABeautiful Mind


Its Ragam 2005's Last day ! The last two days were perfect.. really enjoyable... Today ther is Fashion Show and Motherjane, India's no 1 rock band, do feel the rhythm and beats.
These are some of the famous quotes from the movie 'A Beautiful Mind'
---------
Alicia: I need to believe, that something extraordinary is possible.
Nash: [to Alicia] You are the reason I am. You are all my reasons.
--------
Nash: Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart.
--------
Alicia: How big is the universe?
Nash: Infinite.
Alicia: How do you know?
Nash: I know because all the data indicates it's infinite.
Alicia: But it hasn't been proven yet.
Nash: No.
Alicia: You haven't seen it.
Nash: No.
Alicia: How do you know for sure?
Nash: I don't, I just believe it.
Alicia: It's the same with love I guess.
--------
MIT Student: Can we open up the window, Professor? It's hot in here.
John Nash: Your comfort comes second to my ability to hear my own voice.
-------
Dilip V, NIT Calicut

1 comment:

Girl With Big Eyes said...

Nice blog dilip. keep up the good work.

I did have a good time at Ragam. proudly wearing the Ragam t-shirt here at K!