Friday, February 04, 2005

Dilpu's homepage 3.0 beta is out !


Ya , finally its up ! my previous website was having lots of frames flashy images. you can visit my new website in http://www.geocities.com/dilpu123 . I was using the new mozilla composer for creating the website easily . Mozilla is much better to create the HTML syntaxes than the M$ Front Page express. The Front Page express creates a lot of uncessary stuffs like scripts, which make the code bulky. The Mozilla- Composer is light, neat and clean. Actually Praveen recommended me this . Papa's website is still bad. I have to redesign it. Nothing special happened to me today . Got up at 7 am ..had all the 4 classes.. Need to submit the ANN assignment tomorrow.
Dilpu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try Nvu man
http://nvu.com/

It is based on mozilla composer [Now the mozilla is split into firefox , thunder bird and now nvu -- not officially part of mozilla project but supported by linspire [www.linspire.com -- old lindows]]

--pravi